Toddler OOTD • Summer Beauty

I haven't done an outfit post in a long while but I just had to share my beautiful girls outfit to you all. 

Yesterday the weather was lovely and I have been taling every opportunity to get my girl in her dresses before the weather turns sour again.


This outfit is just a simple dress and shoes (which aren't pictured) but is perfeft for the warmer weather.

Her blue floral dress is F&F from Tesco and is in size 3-4, I was a little worried that it wouldn't fit but it fitted fine.

The shoes that she wore with this were some pink garden crocks from poundland. We had a lovely garden day so wanted her to be comfy with practical shoes on. 

She looked so cute and I just can't believe how much she has grown into a beautiful little girl.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review