Lilly Outfit of the Day | Perfect for Camping


I haven't shared one of Lil's outfits for a while and I am completely in love with this look so wanted to share it with you all.

We have not long been back from camping, we have had a lovely weekend away in a caravan at a local country show, Rural Past Times. We were away for three days with a mixture of weathers, It really didn't know what to do.

on to the outfit itself, Lilly got herself a beautiful pair of dungaree's from my dad, these are from H&M (£17.99) and are in size 4-5, we got a smaller size then normal as they seemed quite large on her. These are also adjustable at the arm straps and the bottoms are turned up too, I love them. She is wearing a peachy coloured top from F&F (5-6), I am unsure on the price as these were a gift from Nanny. I think that the colour complements the pale denim shade of her dungaree's. She then has her glasses from Specsavers and a cute pink bow from Amazon.


I really do wish that these were mine as they are ridiculously cute and so practical too. They worked well with the changinng weather, and she loved them too.

Dungarees - H&M £17.99
T-shirt - F&F Price Unknown 
Glasses - Specsavers 
Bow - Amazon £2.68 for 20

Comments

  1. I'm sure mums will be inspired to shop for such smart outfits for their little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit - perfect for all kinds of days our and weather! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit :) especially the dungarees, it's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dungarees are the most gorgeous item of clothing for little ones aren't they! Girls or boys! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dungarees are the best and the photos are incredibly sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute does she look? Great practical AND stylish outfit. I'm a big fan of dungarees myself...I got mine from the children's department too!!! Heheheeee!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Leigh at Fashion Du Jour LDN x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review