I PASSED | My theory test

I passed my theory test :)



I am so happy to share with you all that I have passed my theory test today :) 

This was the first time that I have sat this test and honestly thought I had failed, I left the room with quite a heavy heart.

The hazard perception was the bit that worried me but it turns out I didnt do that bad with it.

I got 48 out of 50 on the multiple choice and 55 out of 75 on the hazard perception.

I am so happy and has just added to my amazing birthday weekend :)

xXx

Comments

  1. Congratulations for this post. I know it's ages ago. I just was looking for an image to let people know that I passed my driving test and this image is just what i'm looking for. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sorry for the late reply, this is was put into a different file. Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review