Toddle OOTD • Another Autumn Look

I thought that I would share another cute outfit of Lilly's for you. 

I love this outfit on her and think she looks very cosy.

This outfit is such a simple and cute outfit and she seems to be very comfortable in it. 

Her top is from Nutmeg, a cute mustard colouted top with a bunny and flowers on it, I found this in the sale for just £2

Her trousers are from next and are these cute kharki coloured with some military style buttons near the bottom. I don't know the price of these as I brought a bundle of clothes with these in.

Her boots we got from sports direct for just £6. There Kangol boots with fur inside so slightly like ugh boots. 


I really think this is one of my favourite outfits for her to wear.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

BHP Show 2016 • Lydden Hill