Rocky Road | Recipe and Method
I have found a huge liking to rocky road bars, they are so yummy and are perfect for a sweet tooth like me. I also loved making these with Lilly as she could pretty much help me with everything but melting the chocolate.
150g Dark chocolate
150g Milk chocolate
100g of any extra items eg. Raisins, Glacé cherries.
200g digestive biscuits, crushed.
180g Mini marshmallows
3tbsp Golden Syrup
50g White chocolate
1. Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup together in a bowl over a boiling saucepan.
2. Mix the crushed biscuits, cherries and marshmallows in a bowl.
3. Mix the melted chocolate mixture into the bowl and make sure everything is well covered.
4. Place mixture in a lined tin and smooth out.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours
Again I will say it is so easy to make and pretty cheap as well and did I forget to mention tasty.