Chocolate nests and Easter bonnet

We have been busy making chocolate nests and deets. 

Firstly we made the chocolate nests with chicks from poundland and mini eggs from Aldi. There super easy to make and Lilly loved decorating them. 


We then took a trip to Tesco and I managed to pick up Lilly an Easter bonnet and a few decorative things for £1 each. I also used a couple of chicks from after eating a cake each.


Lilly chose the ribbon to use and stuck the stickers on, the stickers have two layers and pop out a bit which make them look better when stuck on. We then stuck two chicks through the mesh to add some more things.


I think Lilly has enjoyed these Easter tasks. We have another blog post of some crafts we did coming to.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

BHP Show 2016 • Lydden Hill