Our Easter 2014

HAPPY EASTER
I hope you all had a brilliant Easter and got lots of chocolate.


As you can see we have all been very spoilt with chocolate, and other bits. we all have a lot of treats to work though. I have also got a few bargains for next year, I know way ahead of myself lol.






We started the day off with Lilly looking though her Easter basket, she loved getting all the items out and having a look at them all separately, especially her egg lol, chocolate on the brain. 


To finish the day we made some chocolate nests with mini eggs. Lilly loved putting the eggs in, nicking a couple in the process hehe. All in all a lovely day with family, gifts and chocolate.

Thanks for reading and a very Happy Easter 

Viki
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Birthday Basket for Liam