7 inch quiche recipe
I deiced to make a healthier option of quiche and thought I'd share the recipe with you.
145g Plain flour
Pinch of salt
55g of cubed margarin
Any other ingredients you want to add.
1. Preheat oven at gas mark 5 or 190oc
2. place flour and salt into bowl and mix in margarine in so that the mixture resembles breadcrumbs
3. Add water to mixture to bind the pastry together.
4. Roll out and line a 7 inch pastry tin with pastry.
5. Prepare filling, mix the eggs with the cheese and milk and season if required.
6. Fry off onions and other ingredients you wish to add then place on top of the pastry, top with the liquid mixture and season.
7. Bake in the over for 30-35 mins until golden brown.
Thanks for reading