Easter Basket

It's almost Easter and saw this beautiful idea from ohsoamelia of an Easter basket and changed it to fit with our ideas.


So firstly the basket is from poundland, I thought the colours were bright and pretty, and her Easter egg this year is a kinder surprise one, with a free Polly pocket. 


This is a beautiful handmade item from beebiesbabystore. I am so happy that I ordered this and love the way that you can personalize you item. You can choose from a range of colours of which I went for lilac to match Lilly's basket.


These gorgeous finger puppets were made by a family friend, I love the detailing on these and the quality is outstanding. These also have mini eggs in them too just to add to the Easter present idea. 


Lastly is a little bunny which Lilly's nanny got her last Easter, if you press its tummy it makes a bouncy noise which is so cute, and I believe just finishes off the basket perfectly.

Thanks for reading and Happy Easter.

Viki
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

BHP Show 2016 • Lydden Hill