Plans for 2019

Hello 2019, and Happy New year to everyone! It seems very strange to think that it is the start of a fresh new year.


Over the past few weeks I have been thinking of things that we as a family would like to do in 2019, I think it is so important to make memories with our children as I have so many wonderful ones from my childhood.

Lilly is now 6, she seems older sometimes, but this year I want to include her in so much more. This was the first year that we have let her stay up to see the New Year in, she made it and we all toasted and watched the fireworks in telly.

My 2019 plans for us are nothing too special but they are things that will stick with us, so here we go.

1. First Cinema trip - Lilly has not yet had a cinema experience so one day in the next couple of months I want to take her down on one of the kids mornings that the Odeon do.

2. Visit the History and Science museums in London - I think this would be right up Lils Street, especially the space part in the science museum.

3. Trip on a miniature railway or steam train - We are lucky to live close to so really unique railways, some have miniature steam trains and other have full size ones, we have said a few times that we want to do this.

4. Go to a castle - we actually live in a town with a castle in it, sadly there isn't a lot left of it though so would love to take her to one that is more intact like Dover castle or Bodium castle.

I can't wait to see what 2019 actually has in store for us but I hope that it is a good one and we make memories, love loads and be happy.

Happy New year!!

Victoria x

Comments

  1. I love visiting castles! I really liked Colchester castle and Beaumaris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound like very realistic goals and it will be fun fulfilling them, all the best in 2019. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids love to explore castles, so much so we have an English Heritage membership - keep an eye out for school holiday events as they do some fun ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds as though you guys have had a fairly busy start to the year already. I seriously need to kick my butt into gear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love going to the cinema. It is one of my favourite past times :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh if you're ever in the North East then I would really suggest going to Alnwick Castle, it is AMAZING!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! I LOVE the science museum and I always remember my first visit. It's so handy it's right next to the history museum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you have a great list of things to do this upcoming year. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review