I'm going to the Harry Potter Studios


I have a super exciting experience coming up next month, The 30th of November I am off to Watford to visit the Harry Potter studios.

I a a huge Harry Potter fan and this has been on my list of things to do since the studios opened. Well my Mum and Dad surprised me with the money for tickets to go when I wanted to. I chose to go in late November when Hogwarts in the Snow is on which makes it all the more exciting.

I will definitely been blogging and vlogging my day for you all and for me to look back on.

Comments

  1. Ahh have an amazing time - this is somewhere I would love to go! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you lucky thing - you will absolutely love it. :D Can't wait to see all of your photos from the day!

    Ashton x
    ashtonjade.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh have the best time - I am super jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I am so happy for you - I want to go next year with the kids x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for you. It looks so amazing there, I'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  6. We went in the summer. You will love it, it is one of the best days out we have had :) Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have an amazing time! I went for my birthday last year and absolutely loved it, can't wait to go back!!

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hogwarts in the snow is the BEST! Did the same in February for my birthday and it was UTTERLY magical! Enjoy!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Leigh at Fashion Du Jour LDN x
    www.fashiondujour.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh! You'll have such a fab day! I've been twice before but I've always wanted to see it at Christmas with the snow xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review