Cinnamon and sultana flapjacks
SO today i made some yummy flapjacks with cinnamon and sultanas in. they are really scrummy and not the most unhealthy thing to snack on, so thought I'd pass on the recipe.
150g of margarine
100g of brown sugar
250g of oats
1 mashed banana and a tablespoon on peanut butter
Handful of sultanas and a teaspoon of cinnamon
Handful of coconut, nuts and seeds
or 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
1. Gently melt the butter into a saucepan and add the sugar, stir until melted/ mixed together. Add oats and stir well.
2. Add chosen variations or leave blank if you wish here.
3. Place in lined baking tray and press down till even.
4. Place in a pre heated oven (190°/ Gas mark 5) for 15-20 minutes until golden.
5. When taken out of the oven, mark out bar portions and leave until completely cook. Then Serve.
Hope you enjoy making and eating these :)