Mummy and Me | May 2018


Two posts in a week, I am on a roll. I really want to work hard on this from now on, it's my little corner of the internet which means a lot and has memories (good and bad) of Lilly growing up.

Back to the Tag. I have decided to take part in this months Mummy and me tag, we have had an amazing month with lots of trips out and about and lots of fresh air and family time.

We started off with the first May bank holiday, a beautiful sunny weekend where we took full advantage of it. We walked around our local country park together, finding trails we had never walked before on the Saturday. The Sunday was a family walk through some beautiful (but hilly) woods not too far from us and the Monday was mad, me and Lilly took a trip to our local town where we watched the Jack in the Green parade, a pagan event that happens every may day, and then took a look about some of the 40,000 bikes that descend to our town for the annual May day bike run.

We have since been on more walks, trying to take advantage of the good weather and get a little bit fitter. We have also had a visit to a local open farm and me and Liam celebrated out 10 year anniversary with a meal, just the two of us.

Going a little bit of topic there, but what a month it has been, I hope Missy has enjoyed herself and here's tot the rest of the summer, with hopefully lots more fun trips.

Thanks for reading
Victoria xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review