Toddler books | Bedtime favourites

Reading Lilly her story before bed is a big part of our day, a constant really. So I thought that I would share our favourite books, the ones that Lilly asks for often.

Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler our favourites of ours. This is the latest book we have which isn't the same as most of them. The main bit that rhymes is th's song the giant sings through the book. This is quite a sweet story and shows how a little thing can go a long way.

The next is a book that most people have heard of, Dear Zoo. ThThis is so good for teaching animals, we also made the animal noises so that Lilly could learn them, she now makes the noises and names the animals as we read through the book.

This next book shows a poor mum who just needs a few minutes to herself. I love the way that the children all have there own way of causing trouble. The story is such a cute idea as i can realate to the book as I am sure a lot of other mums can.

These are three book that I pretty much know every word to and will continue to read as long as Lilly wants me to.

XxX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review