2nd Birthday Presents

Here are the main things that we have brought Lilly for her birthday. We have a few smaller bits too.

Firstly is the Peppa Pig cook n play kitchen. This will be her main present, It is battery opperated with sounds and aslo includes utensils and some food. Lilly loves pretend cooking and watching me cook so Liam (Daddy) thought it was perfect for her.

Next is the large talking Upsy Daisy from In the night garden, a favourite of Lillys and her favourite character. She has phrases from the show and it also soft enough for her to cuddle in bed if she wished to. 

These are the Early learning centre wooden pot and pan set, as you can see it also comes with food and utensils. I thought this was too cute to miss, had it a few months now. She can also learn to cut up the fish as its velcro.

Lastly are the pretend and play cupcake set from Sainsburys. These were on offer for like £3 so couldn't resist. I love wooden toys for children as they, in my eyes, are more traditional. She can also maybe bake these in her oven. 

A few of the items we have her. Less than a month now and I think I am almost there.

XxX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

BHP Show 2016 • Lydden Hill