10 Weeks Pregnant

How far along? 10 Weeks


Total weight gain/measurements: 10st11lb


Maternity clothes: Nope but clothes are a little tight in the evening


Stretch Marks: Nope, no new ones.


Sleep: Still very tired in the day but am sleeping well at night.


Best moment this week:  Lils birthday


Miss anything? Being able to eat my evening meal without feeling sick.


Anything making you queasy or sick? Smells, tastes and my evening meals, 


Gender: We don't know yet. 


Labour Signs: None. 


Symptoms: very sore boobs, horrible taste in my mouth, feeling very nauseous,


Belly button in or out? in


Wedding ring on or off? On


Happy or moody? happy


Looking forward to: Meeting my midwife next week. I don't think she is gonna like me with my family history though. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

BHP Show 2016 • Lydden Hill