Currently Reading #2 • Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

I am back again with a currently reading, and yes its another Harry Potter book. I never actually finished reading the Philosopher's stone but I just couldn't resist starting the new book. 

I started reading this book on the 5th of August and am already pretty much half way though. Considering how much of a slow reader I am thats good for me.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a follow on story from the Harry Potter series, it is set 19 years later with Harry Potters child Albus is the main character. The book is written in script form with staging ideas too.


So far it is a brilliant book, a real page turner, the only issue is is that it makes me want to go a see the show in London.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

BHP Show 2016 • Lydden Hill