Birthday party and hair cut • Summer Holiday Project 2016

I am finally back im the swing of things and getting back to my project.

Today Lilly had a birthday party to go to of one of her nursery friends. I dropped her off and went on my way, which was so strange to do. As some of ypu may know I have never really had any timw without lilly unless I have had appointments or she is at nursery so it was probably nice for her too.


While she was at the party I went to get a well needed haircut, it has been well over a year and my hair was so damaged, luckily I went straight in and was im the chair within 10 minutes, not a drastic change at all but healthier. It was nice to relax whilst Lil's was busy and am so happy I got it done then.

I picked her up when it was time to find my little girl had her face painted as a princess and she had a bag of sweeties and a Hello Kitty cupcake too. Apparently they played pass the parcel, music statues and had a good old feast by the sounds of it.


We have both had a lovely day, she hasn't stopped talking about it since she got home, which it the sweetest thing.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017