The importance of a smear test
Last month I got my first 'invitation' to have the cervical cancer screening, or smear test as it is commonly known. I was a little surprised as I am on 24 but phoned up straight away to book an appointment. To me this is so inportant as it could potentially save your life. The test takes about 5 minutes, and even though it's unpleasent, in my eyes it's necessary. I am now in tge waiting period for my letrer to say weather or not I am clear of abnormal cells. It can take up to 21 days for the letter after your appointment and you will hear either way. The nurse that I had was so calming she showed the equipment and explained exactly what she was going to do. She could tell I was nervous but she kept re-assuring me and just telling me to breath and relax. I am so relieved that it is done and hope that everything is ok. But I just wanted to write this for everyone who has had the invite. Come on ladies Take it! Book an appointment and have th...


Ah bless, I hope it went really well
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up
Aww! I hope the return to school went well x
ReplyDeleteHope the return to school went well for you all!
ReplyDeletewww.sparklesatmidnight.com
Ekk I hope the back to school went OK! Such a change for all. x
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Hope it all went okay for you!
ReplyDeleteAh such a cute little bag! Hope all went well for the first day back!
ReplyDeleteMadeFromBeauty.co.uk
Hope it went ok! My little girl went back to nursery recently too. She also has a Doc McStuffins bag! ^_^ xx
ReplyDeleteAw what a cute bag, hope it was a good first day back it can be scary!
ReplyDeleteAww so sweet! Love her backpack, thats really cute xxx
ReplyDeleteAw hope that it was a good day back and all went well. Loving all the back to school pictures around at the moment
ReplyDeleteI could feel so much throwback from this photo. I used to like the same style when I was in primary. Haha
ReplyDelete