June in pictures • 2016
I thought that I would do a picture post on the 1st of every month to reflect on the month just gone. We have had a busy month with a lot happening and didn't actually realise how much we had done.
I have picked 6 pictures, some may have been in other post but sone are just of the month gone by.
Going from left to right..
1. This is when Lil's had her latest hair cut, she looks so grown up with a full fringe BUT I do have to reset it every morning lol.
2. A trip to the pafk witg a picnic, we had a good few hours at this park, the play park is amazing and there's so much to do.
3. Our little park outside our flat. She never liked these swings in the pasy but they have just replaced it and she has now decided she loves them.
4. National picnic week was this month and we took full advantage of this with pretty.much having a pjcnic a day, even if ut was just on our front room floor.
5. Lil's got her first Lego friends set this month and she loves it, I may have gone back up the next day and picked up a set for her birthday whicb is a super cool set and was reduced to clear.
6. Lastly this is a picture from Armer Forces Day, there will be a post for this coming soon. I absoloutly love her facepaint and even got some done myself.
I have enjoyed this month the best so far but I hope the yeara continues to improve and not go back a gear.