Currently Reading #1 • Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone

 I absolutely love reading and lately I have been recording what I am reading and when. I then thought why don't I write it on my blog rather than a piece of paper. 

My latest book is Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone. I am reliving my childhood going back through the series and can't wait to relive the next 6 books too. 


As some of you may know I am a bit of a potterhead and always go back to the films but have not gone back though the page in a long while, theg have sadly been sitting gathering dust, but no more!

I don't read very fast as I usually end up falling asleep in my book so these will be very random. I would love any suggestions to add to my list of 'Must reads' and I hope you like reading what I am reading.

xXx

Comments

  1. Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I recently came to know about http://toysuae.com/, their Bouncy Castles are very effective.
    Bouncy Castles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Gelli Baff and others Review

Being a carer for my parents