Mummy + Me • July 2016

Welcome back to Mummy + Me, another month has passed already and we are getting closer and closer to Lil's 4th birthday!! How are we almost into August?

This month has been pretty quiet but we have been loving the Sunny weather and enjoying rekindling old friendships. We have had a fair few icecreams this month and worn a lot of dresses.


Our money troubles sadly has gotten worse due to sickness but we will come out the other side stronger and hopefully soon but this has been kind of stressful sadly.

Lilly is now finished with nursry for just over 8 weeks and I have been waiting foe this for a while, to enjoy have adventures with my little girl and making memories together.

In some happier news I have been working towards volunteering at her school and have finally got all the forms taken back, so hopefully from September I will be helping and working towards becoming a teaching assistant.


This month really has had its ups and down but we will look on the positive side as a family and seeing Lilly happy gets us through this.

How was July for you? 

xXx

Nicola... Life Through My Eyes

Comments

  1. I really hope everything works out for you. Lovely pictures and great news about September. Thanks for linking up x #mummyandme

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Gelli Baff and others Review

Being a carer for my parents