Candy Cane Lollies | Recipe and Method | 12 Days of Blogmas
Another festive recipe for you all to enjoy, these are so simple to make and taste sooo good. These are Candy Cane Lollies which look amazing (I think). Lilly helped me make these, can you tell which one is hers?
You will need:
- Candy canes
- White Chocolate
- Lolly sticks
- Baking paper
1. Cut canes down to size to for a heart shape with 2 canes.
2. Place onto a baking tray covered in baking paper and place a lolly stick in the middle.
3. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
3. Pour melted chocolate into the heart shapes making sure they are full to thr edge
4. Add sprinkles for decoration.
5. Leave to set in the fridge for a few hours.
And there ready! Simple :)