Lilly's Christmas Outfit | 12 Days of Blogmas


I have finally worked out what Lilly will be wearing for Christmas, I want her to look smart but be comfy too and Nutmeg have some beautiful clothes in at the moment. I can't quite believe that this will be Lilly's sixth Christmas, it doesn't seem possible at all that she has been part of our world.

I am quite envious of Lilly's outfit to be perfectly honest, she has a beautiful red tartan skirt which came with some detailed cream tights, from the Nutmeg range at Morrisons. The top is also part of the Nutmeg range, it is a gorgeous soft feel long sleeved top which says 'Sparkle All The Way'. Lastly I am going to finish the outfit off with some new pink, glittery party shoes from the Lily and Dan range at Aldi. I think that this all together with look super pretty and be a comfy outfit that she can wear all day with ease.

Skirt and tights, Aged 5-6 £10
Top, Aged 5-6 £3
Shoes, Size 9 £6.99

I hope you enjoyed this post, I would love to see what your little ones are wearing or what you have planned for you Christmas Outfit.

Victoria Jane x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

BHP Show 2016 • Lydden Hill