Christmas Eve | 12 Days of Blogmas

So it is officially Christmas eve and we usually have a hectic day ahead of us. This year is different though as for some reason we did it all yesterday.

Today is a bitter sweet day really, I have the excitement of the next couple of days with family and good food but Christmas eve was the day that I got the very last video of Mum ever.

This is hard as I kick myself over videos and pictures of mum but I know that I cannot change that now.

Anyway, I have a day of crafts and activities planned with my missy, she has really kept me going and kept me in the festive spirit.

I hope you all have an incredible Christmas and have lots of rest and time with family. Make memories and enjoy yourself, thank you for joining me through the 12 days of Blogmas.

Merry Christmas xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review