Style Sunday | Sunny day

So I'm more into fashion than I have ever been, I thought I would do a weekly fashion vlog called Style Sunday with outfits from both me and Lilly pops.


Today was really warm and sunny so thought I would go for a more summery look.

I have on some Navy blue skinny jeans from New Look, these are super comfy and cheap as well :) will always go back to these jeans. I also have a long loose fitting yellow top from R&D fashion Paris, really don't have a clue what shop that is, but has been in wardrobe for years now. Then I have a plain white vest top underneath for dignity. 

For accessories I have a pink flower clip in which I got from eBay, this was to continue the summery look, I also have my engagement ring on and some pearl stud earrings which are from superdrug.

For Lilly today we have  some 3/4 length pink leggings from Next, also her pink t-shirt is from Next. Then we have some sandals from George, Asda, and her pretty little bow is again from eBay.


I hope you had a brilliant day
Viki xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review