Free Printable Summer Worksheet + Competition | Education.com

I can't believe we are almost into the summer holidays in the UK already, to keep on top of you childs education through the summer, why not try some worksheets, check out there website for some fantastic summer themed sheets for both maths and English. I have one myself to share for you all. 





Stay cool with some division practice from Education.com! This waterslide themed worksheet is just one of many fun maths resources you can check out.

Sadly as I went to print the sheet my printer stopped working so we have worked on the sheet on the computer. We will be printing when we get a new printer!


Lastly for anyone who read this from America education.com are giving you a wonderful chance for you to win $500 for college anda further $1000 for there school or local libary. For more information click the link below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

BHP Show 2016 • Lydden Hill