Me and Mine • February 2017
February has been a really hard month for our family with my Mum being very poorly in hospital but en these two people with me in the above picture have really been my rocks. Liam has been my shoulder to cry on, my ear to listen and his cuddles and support have been just truely what I have needed. Lilly makes me incredibly happy with her smiles and giggles and her hugs are just the best to cheer up a hard situation.
With hospital visits, half term and now the chaos of going back after a week we haven't really managed to do a lot but we have had a few family days in with films, puzzles and baking too, trying to keep the normality at home for Lilly.
Viki has been loving
- Cuddles with my family.
- The sun poking it head out a few days this month.
- Further back in time for dinner, such a random programme but I loved it.
- The book, Always with love by Giovanna Fletcher.
Lilly has been loving
- Disney Pixar cars, she has watched it at least 30 times this month alone.
- Lemon and Lime marmalade, such a random choice, she had it a nursery and now loves it.
- Sophie the cat, she has her in bed to cuddle every night
- Avon bath paint, this is a winner to make bath time even more fun for her.
Liam has been loving
- The new cookie recipe that I have been using lately.
- coffee, he has been going through coffee like nobody's business.
- His farm simulator game still, even though he went a week without it while he sorted his computer out.
- Having his new wheels on his cars finally.
What have you been up to this month?