Halloween Basket 2016
I have finally gotten around to creating and sharing Lilly's Halloween basket/bucket. We have used a cauldron this year as it fits everything perfectly.
I love creating this every year as we don't go trick or treating around our area, we create a lovely day with treats, Halloween specials of her favourite programmes and crafts to do. I also want to create a spooky dinner as well for her.
In her basket/bucket this year is
- A Halloween pumpkin torch with bat lense, Tesco £1.50.
- A Halloween pumpkin sippy cup £1.
- A Sweetie cone for a treat, all Halloween themed.
- Monsters sticker and activity book, Aldi 99p reduced to 49p.
- Room on the Broom.
- Little Miss Sunshine and the Wicked Witch.
Have you made one of these for your little one? if so what do you include?