A week of remanising | MSC Splendida

Hello, I know at some point last year I did a post on our MSC Splendida cruise but I wanted to do a more detailed, day by day version. not only for your guys but for us remembering what an amazing week we had. I can't believe that four years has passed since we took this magical adventure but I would highly recommended a cruise to anyone. 


I had an absoloutly fantastic time and want to remember every part of the experience.

I hope you enjoy the next week of posts.

xXx

Comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed it, I've heard good things from everyone who has been on one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to get away on a cruise, they always get great reviews and I love the sea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fab! I love cruising, it is one of the best ways to holiday :) H x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great experience! I'd love to go on a cruise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely experience!! I have never been on a cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been on a cruise but really want to. I think I'll wait until my kids are grown up and can fully appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review