Toddler outfit of the day | sunshine ☀

Today was a pretty hot day and we had to travel a bit for an appointment so I though that I would put Lilly in a light weight outfit with her hair in pig tails out of the way. Again I thought she looked so cute so had to share it with you. Maybe I'm just biased.


Her top is Miniclub from Boots, I believe that I was given this top a while ago but it's certainly something that I would buy outright. Its was quite a stretchy material so gave her a bit of movement.

Her leggings are from the Morrison's nutmeg range again, as you can tell I love Nutmeg range lol.
These are really cute with the stripes again but I thought the colour was very appropriate for the weather being such bright colours.

Lastly are her shoes, I am not sure where they are from as they were given to me from a friend. the shoes have Peppa pig on which Lilly obviously loves, me not so much, but the shoes are really cute and very breathable. 

I think her outfit is so cute for this time of year and she suits it very well.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017