No more dummies!!!

No more dummy!
We have now managed 4 days without a dummy. I am unbelievably proud of her and thought i would share how we did it.

On Saturday we found that she had bit through her dummy, so we threw it away and brought a new pack. That night I tried to give her one of the new dummies for bed but she did not want to know, so I explained to her that it was the only dummy we had and that she would have to sleep without it.

Ever since she has slept and napped without it. She has asked for it a few times but i have said that she is a big girl and has done so well without it.

Can't believe that we have managed to get rid of it without a huge fuss. Really happy and Proud.

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review