Currently Reading | A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens


I started the currently reading posts a while back and then just stopped, I completely lost my mojo with blogging for a long time but I am now ready to sort it out and hopefully post regularly.

This book that I am reading is a classic festive story which I am sure most of you are aware of, I have never actually read this book even though I have owned it for 18 years. It is a little bit more of a harder read as the language is the classic Victorian style.



Title: A Christmas Carol

Author: Charles Dickens

Publication Date: 1905

Genre: Fairytale/Fiction

 http://amzn.eu/d/2Yd5MmV

I would highly recommend reading this around Christmas time at least one in your life as it is such a well known story which even children can enjoy. My 6 year old loves the story. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Birthday Basket for Liam