Free Printable Worksheet | Winter Themed! | Education.com

With the Christmas holidays just around the corner I am always looking for ways to keep Lilly's brain working. Add some cool learning tools into your wintry mix of fun with this worksheet. Find more engaging math learning activities at Education.com





Lilly seems to have really enjoyed trying out this worksheet, especially with it being themed for winter/Christmas and I will certainly be taking a look for some more to do with Lilly. If you want to take a look at the mittens addition worksheet or more then check them out.


Comments

  1. These are a great idea. I try to print off free works sheets over the holidays for my children so that they can keep their minds active and not sit watching tv all day when we are at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this worksheet, it looks perfect for the holdiays! What age range would you say its suitable for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work sheets like this look great, I must get some sorted for Pickle. Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea! I love printable like this, they are great for activities over the winter months - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved having worksheets to complete at home when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of incorporating themes into maths as it can really help with learning

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! It'll really keep the the kids learning even at home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a great way to stop their Maths skills getting rusty over the Christmas break

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the worksheet, we've been looking at some ways to entertain my nephew but make it educational too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

BHP Show 2016 • Lydden Hill