Creating My Dream Blogging Space

I have been blogging for two years now and sadly do not have the room to have a separate blogging space bit still imagine what my space would look like, and often get office envy reading other bloggers posts.

I love the idea of just being able to sit down at a desk and write with no distractions around me, like my own little hide away in a loft, with me, my camera, my computer and a cup of tea.

I would love to have fresh light colours such as a cream or white for the desk as in my opinion it looks a lot cleaner and can brighten the space up. It would also have to have plenty of storage for chargers, note books and the hundreds of pens, pencils and crayons I have acquired since having Lil's. 

The desk pictured below is one that I would certainly consider, this is from Argos and looks quite modern with a good amount of storage too. I also love the natural look of the desk, its not too modern and seems very practical, which I think it important.


I've imagined my office to be bright and airy in a room with lots of natural light coming through especially, with the idea of the loft room I would love it to have sky lights along the room to make the most of the space and light available.

I have always loved the idea VELUX blinds, the way that they look clean, tidy and can look so natural. I also love that VELUX have so many different designs to fit everyone's style. I especially love the green colour below, green is a favourite colour of mine as I find it very relaxing.


I do like to personalize a space and my blogging area wouldn't be any different. I am very nostalgic, so a couple of photos would be essential, or maybe a drawing from my Lilly pops.

 I love the products that Asda have in there home department, they always seem to have items, both quirky but useful at such a good price. The pictures below were a few bits that caught my eye when looking through the other day, especially the camera money box.


I love to look at the future and hopefully one day I will have my own little area that is truly mine, along with a play room for Lilly and a man cave for Liam. 

If your were to design an area what would you essentials be?

xXx

Disclaimer: This is a sponsered post

Comments

  1. I would love to have room for an office space. My blogging space is sat on the sofa balancing a laptop on my lap LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mines sitting on the sofa using my phone mostly lol x

      Delete
  2. I'd love an office space too . I mainly blog from our dinner table as that's the only place to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I long for an office. We will be converting our garage into a study later this year. I can't wait xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds good. Bet you can't wait for that to happen x

      Delete
  4. That lime green is a real fav of mine at the moment. I don't have a blogging space as such. Well i kind of do but don't use it as I always use the laptop on my knee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here with the colour and I use my phone to blog mainly lol x

      Delete
  5. I'd love to have a room just for blogging. Somewhere light so the blinds you've shown would be a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are planning on doing up our third bedroom and making it a spare bedroom/ office space for my husband to work and for me to blog! I cant wait! Love the green blind xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like you I don't have a blogging space either and have been blogging for over 2 years. My space is the couch or bed lol
    I'd love to have a desk with a proper pc some photos and accessoires around

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have a blogging space! Unfortunately most of my blogging is done on the go. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I work from home as well as blogging and currently our living room is also our office, playroom and dining room which is a nightmare! We're about to move house and I'm insanely excited to have an office! I love some of the stuff at Asda Living xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly the same here, its usually manic lol. Asda has too many nice things x

      Delete
  10. Love that camera money box. My mum would love that - shes a photographer xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Baff and others Review

Being a carer for my parents