Hogwarts in the Snow Haul | Warner Brothers Studio Tour


On the 30th of November was a dream come true for me thanks to my parents, Liam and my Auntie too. I went to the Warner Brothers Studio Tour, a tour of one of my favourite film series, Harry Potter, and to top it off we went during the Christmas period, known as Hogwarts in the Snow.

I was lucky enough to get some spending money from my Auntie so I was able to treat myself to some goodies and I just wanted to share what I picked up while I was there.

I brought a souvenir Butterbeer in the backlot which is about half way through the tour, the souvenir Butterbeer comes with a tankard or stein which you can take home with you. £6.95

In the gift shop there was so much to me buy but I managed to restrain myself.

The first thing I picked up was the chocolate frog, this is in the authentic film packaging and comes with a famous witch or wizard card, I received Helga Hufflepuff. £8.95

I also picked up a Hufflepuff scarf as on Pottermore I was sorted into the Hufflepuff house and wanted to be true to that, lol, its sounds a little sad now I look back but hey. £26.95

Lastly I had looked online before we went to see what they had and I noticed a Hogwarts in the Snow charm and charm bracelet. these you had to buy separately but they were very reasonably priced. £4.95 each.

I had the best day and I can't wait to get my main post written but I have so much to tell you, but in the mean time here is my vlog from my day there.

 

Comments

  1. Have to be honest - I've never read Harry Potter, although I guess when my children are older we will be reading it! Looks like you had fun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was kind of brought up reading them, I hope if you do read them in the future then you enjoy them x

      Delete
  2. Looks like an amazing day out for you. How nice of your family to treat you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, so exciting! Me and my partner have always wanted to do the Harry Potter studio tour, but have never had the chance - I'm hoping we can do more things once we're married! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge Harry POtter fan but I must admit the Warner Brothers Studio Tour does look and sounds like great fun and I think my children would enjoy it! Hogwarts in teh snow sounds epic! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truely amazing :) I will be writing a full post soon xx

      Delete
  5. ohh I 'm passing by London this winter - I MUST check this one out. I have always wanted to go but always forgot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do have to book in advance to get tickets xx

      Delete
  6. Oh it looks as though you had such an amazing time! I am yet to experience the magic of HP world x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was into the HP craze like others are! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait until I can go but I know it will cost a fortune because I'll want to buy everything in the shop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017