What I ate Wednesday

I haven't written a what I ate Wednesday in a long time but thought that I would as I am kind of nosey and like reading these type of posts myself.


For breakfast I had the Aldi special flakes with red berries, these are so tasty and not too                  unhealthy either. For lunch I had a cheese spread sandwich and a bottle of Evian, it was a quick lunch as we visited a friend at the park.












When I got home I was kind of peckish but am trying to cut down on my snacking so I ended up having a 'Red Cherry' Muller corner. Later on Liam made me a cuppa and warmed up a microwavable teddy for my tummy too.

We were meant to have a roast dinner which we were meant to have the night before too but I forgot the potatoes that night and forgot to put the oven the next night.
we ended up having southern fried chicken breast with mash potato and I had sweetcorn too. then for pudding I had a jaffa cake cake bar.
I hope you liked this post, it makes me aware of what I am eating at the time.

xXx

Comments

  1. this is a good idea for a post. It would make me much more conscious of what I am eating if i know people are going to see it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does,I film it too for ny YouTube channel x

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness you eat so little! My dinners are twice that size! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have huge plates, maybe that's making the portion look small lol x

      Delete
  3. Very jealous of the jaffa cake bar - they are officially insanely tasty! H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There on offer at tesco or co-op I think x

      Delete
  4. Love the Jaffa Cakebar, they are so good with some tea :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing what other people eat. Amelia loves those muller yoghurts! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I'm so nosey lol and they are amazing x

      Delete
  6. It's good to keep a track of eating, especially if you know you're slipping into bad habits! Love Jaffa Cake bars!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been getting in to bad habits lately and have put on some weight which I certainly want gone x

      Delete
  7. I love having a nosey at what other people are eating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of doing a toddler version too

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017