Jamberry Nails • 7 day challenge

I have been lucky enough to try out some Jamberry nail wraps taking the 7 day challenge to see how they hold up and I am very pleased with them.


As you can see from the above pictures the Jamberry nail wrap is still perfect where as my nail vanish is starting to look messy. 

In the past seven days I have done the usual housework with extra spring cleaning, playing with my toddler and everything else that comes with having a child. 

It is so nice to have pretty, fresh nails for once and not have to worry about the nail varnish chipping.

The wraps come in various designs for different occasions or preferances. They are £15 a set and can be brought off of the jamberry website. The tools you need to use the wraps are minimal, all I used was a hair dryer and a nail file.

I am very happy with the result and hope they last for a while lomger too.

xXx

Comments

  1. I love no mess solutions for nice nails! These look lovely, i'll take a look at Jamberry for sure x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really impressed with how long they've lasted! I don't take the greatest care of my nails and am super duper clumsy, so I doubt they'd last quite as long on me :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't take a lot if care with my nails and they are still perfect x

      Delete
  3. I like the look of these a grwat alternative to nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way you can kind of do a feature nail with nail varnish or use a full hand of wraps

      Delete
  4. I love nails that stay tidy for ages. My friend bought me a gel nail kit for my birthday and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, being a busy mum my nail varnish just vanishes lol

      Delete
  5. I love these as I'm always chipping nail vanish so think these would be a great alternative x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used Jamberry before and was really pleased with them. Mine lasted nearly two weeks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mines on day 8 and still going strong x

      Delete
  7. My nails are always a mess and I really should do something to try to make them look better. Never tried anything like this before let alone Jamberry but seeing your results I may just give them a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really impressed, day 9 now and still holding tight x

      Delete
  8. I wish I was the sort of person who did stuff to their nails, I bite mine (awful I know!) so they always look a bit tatty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I luckily haven't ever got into that habit but I have read that these have stopped people biting there nails x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017