Homemade Pizza • Recipe and Method
I have been wanting to try a recipe.out for a while now that I found through a youtuber. This recipe is for pizza dough and is so easy to make.
This recipe should be made at least an hour before you need it.
250ml warm water
7g dried active yeast
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
350g strong white bread flour
1. Mix the yeast, sugar, salt and oil into a bowl with the walm water.
2. Add my flour and mix together.
3. Knead the dough for about 6-8 minutes.
4. Place dough into cling film and place in the fridge.
5. After an hour the dough should have pretty much doubled in size.
6. Pre-heat over to 190°c / gas mark
7. Split into required size or keep whole but roll out the dough.
8. Pre-heat over to 190°c / gas mark 5.
9. Place some tomato puree onto the base then spread, leaving a few cm's for crust.
10. Add desired topping and cover with cheese.
11. Bake in oven for 15-20 mins.
We served ours with galic sauce for the crust.
We were both so happy with how they turned out. The dough was soft and tasty and adding your favourite topping make it fun to do too.