Boxing day lush haul

I know this post is ridiculously late as it's already a month ago I ordered these but I wanted to share the items that I managed to pick up in the Lush boxing day sale.

By the time I got on the website there wasn't a lot of choice left but I did managed to pick up four bath bombs and some face mask samples too.


In my Lush haul I ordered 2 x Golden wonder bath bombs 2 x Cinders bathbombs and asked if I could have some face mask sanples. They sent my two different face masks, mask of magnaminty and cup 'o' coffee. I have never tried there face masks before so was really excited to try these out.

I have a Golden wonder and a Cinders left and also the Cup 'o' Coffee face mask left. The Cinders is for Lilly as a little treat for her. 

The mask of magnaminty was amazing and refreshing and I loved the way my skin felt after too.

I was really happy with what I got for the price of just £11 delivered and will hopefully be a bit faster this year to get a few more bargins.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017