Blogmas day 12 • My 10 favourite Christmas songs

This post is kind of a short one but I wanted to share my top 10 favourite Christmas songs. I love listening to Christmas songs and singing ans dancing along, getting really festive.


1. Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Buble
2. Merry Christmas everyone - Slade
3. All I want for Chritmas is you - Mariah Carey
4. Christmas time, don't let the bells end - The Darkness
5. Driving home for Christmas - Chris Rea
6. The Little drummer boy - David Bowie and Bing Crosby
7. Merry Christmas everyone - Shankin' Stevens
8. It's the most wonderful time of the year - Andy Williams
9. I wish it could be Christmas every day - Wizzard
10. Mistletoe and wine - Cliff Richard

These are my favourite songs to listen to and are my most listened to over the festive season.

Happy Blogmas

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017