Blogmas day 10 • My wishlist

How are we 10 days through December already? 

Today I wanted to share a few things that are on my wish list this year. My other half always gets me to write a list as I am so hard to buy for. 


All my items are under £15 so are suitable for people with low budgets.

Zoella Beauty So Cute Coffret Set.

Thjs set really caught my eye with the spray, moisturizer and head band. I love Zoe's beauty range anyway so I have been really looking into the sets she has brought out 

A fluffy dressing gown.

I have a half sized dressing gown but would love a full length one to wrap myself into and fluffy dressing gowns are the best, especially for cosy nights in.

Giovanna Fletcher, Billy and Me book.

I love Giovanna's book, dream and little dream and would love to read her other books, I have actually ordered her two Christmas books. 

Soap and Glory Bauble.

Soap and Glory is a luxury brand for me so it would be nice to get this as a present to top up on the products and also try a couple put that I haven't tried before. I also love the idea of it being a bauble as it just makes it more festive.

I hope this has given you a couple of ideas maybe.

Happy Blogmas

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017