September Favourites

I can't believe that Septmber is over and that Autumn is really setting in (one of the favourite seasons). I have had a very busy, emotional, surreal and wonderful month full of school runs, birthday s and appointments. I have four products and a book this month, I believe that I have mentioned one in a past past last year.


Girl Online, Zoe Sugg
I could seriously not put this book down, Zoe's book is amazing, the emotions and storyline just captured my mind and I had to keep reading to find out what was happening next. I cannot wait to get her second book, girl online on tour. It usually takes me over a month to read a book but this took me just over two weeks to get through this and I wanted more.

Batiste Dry Shampoo
I was sent a can of this through the post to review and I love it. This product smells amazing and works really well too. My hair feels so fresh andbsoft after using this and I feel like it gives my hair a little bit of extra volume too. I am so grateful to have been sent this though.

Primark Foundation and Concealer Brush
I brought this make up brush and the beginning of the month with my birthday money and instantly fell in love with how it works. The brush blended my foundation in so well and also does an amazing job on my concealer too. The one thing with this is the concealer brush does hold the make up a bit.

Burberry Body
This scent from Burberry is so autumnal to me and I feel like the scent lingers for a long time. The scent is floral but it has a musk scent to it to making it smell so nice. Its such a handy size too as I got a sample size when the scent was first released.

Nailinc, Tate
I love this color, I got this last year with Galmour magazine. I find this quite an Autumnal color with it being deep red. I also like the name of it being names after a British place (The tate museum) The coverage of this nail vanish is amazing, one coat is all you really need.

These have been my favourites this month, what have yours been?

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017