Nursery preperations

In just over a month our baby girl will be starting nursery. I can't believe she is growing up so quickly. So I thought I better start getting everything ready.


I picked up some uniform bits, we just need some shoes and a school cardigan. I picked up some polo shirts, a skirt and some socks from Tesco. My mum picked up some bows from Tesco and a beautiful pinafore dress from Sainsbury's. She looks incredibly grow up and so smart in her uniform.


We have had this backpack since Christmas but it will be getting a lot more use as of next month. We picked up a Doc McStuffins backpack for Lilly as she loves her and it is a good size for spare clothes and other bits.


She will sometimes be having lunch there so my Mum picked up the Peppard pig sandwich box and I found this cute Minnie mouse lunch bag for her to use.

I cannot believe that she is going to be three and going to be going to nursery soon, she is and always will be my baby girl.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017