Goodies | Zoella Beauty & Yankee Candles

This is a very quick blog post to show you a couple of goodies that I picked o the other day.


I had a good catch up afternoon with an amazing friend who told me just to go and buy them, not that I needed much persuading.

I picked up the Fizz bar from Zoella's new Zoella Beauty range. I wanted to try this out and have been wanting a Zoella product since they first came out last year and just haven't gotten round to it. I haven't used this yet but cannot wait to see what it smells like and just try it out.

As some of you may know I am obsessed with Yankee candles and ended up picking up the Vanilla Cupcake sampler. It smells AMAZING!!! I really needed a nice sweet scent and this candle was perfect for that.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017