March Haul | H&M, super drug and ebay

I have been on a spending spree which I have loved a lot. It has been nice to have a bit of extra cash to spend on myself and get a few bargains at the same time.


I have brought a few items of clothing from H&M this month including two sweatshirt type jumpers with American place names on (LA and Brooklyn NYC) at £5.99 each. I also got a mint green basic top for £3.99, and stripped vest in black and white for again £3.99 and just a crop white vest which I will be using for an under top for £1.99

I then have been loving Superdrug where I have picked up a Barry M foundation out of the bargain bin for just £2, some Batiste on offer for about £1.42 and an MUA clear top coat nail polish for £1.

I also brought a little tidy from eBay for just 99p.

xXx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017