March Favourites

I have been loving so many products during the month of March. and finding new brands to try out and fall in love with. So here are my March favourites for you to read through and hopefully enjoy.


Nivea 2in1 cleanser and toner

This product is completely new to my skin care routine and I have fallen for it instantly, it smells amazing and makes my skin super soft. As for the cleansing, it works wonders and takes make up off a treat, it also is great just to wash out your pores with visible results.

Batiste dry shampoo (cherry)

I am a bit lover of dry shampoo so couldn't pass it up on offer at Superdrug. I haven't had any in a while so had forgotten how good it actually was, it is so good just to freshen up your hair between washes, it doesn't leave any residue after brushing and again smells amazing.

Nivea in shower body moisturiser (almond oil)

This is a guilty pleasure of mine, it is amazing and could probably sing its praises all day. It makes my skin super soft and do not have to moisturise after a shower at all. It doesn't leave you skin feeling greasy at all and is perfect for people in a rush. The product also goes a long way.

Superdrug foundation brush

I have only just started using brushes so this for a starter brush is perfect, a lot softer than I had expected it to be. This brush is brilliant for blending in my foundation and looks quite traditional with its black handle, looks a lot better brand than it actually is.

Balance me face mask

I am in love with this so much, it was a sample available with the Glamour magazine, I loved it that much that I brought a second to get another sample. This soothes your skin well and makes it look fresh and awake. it is 98% natural and is made in the UK.

MUA , make up academy nail polish (sweet peach)

This polish is such a cute spring colour, a light orange and is very flattering to my pale skin. The coverage is brilliant and the price of the brand is amazing! £1 per nail vanish. I would highly recommend taking a look at the brand.

I hope you enjoy this, I have certainly enjoyed these products.
What's have been your favourites in March?

xXx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017