This is hard

This is a very hard post for me to write but I am going through a rough time in my life at the moment. 

I am suffering from anxiety, really bad, amd last night I actually had two panic attacks last night. I haven't been able to shake the thoughts that cause these attacks. 


I cannot even talk about the thoughts without making me feel panicy and sick which is the worst thing.I know I shouldn't let these thoughts get to me but sometimes i can't help it.

My other half, Liam and my little Lilly help me get through this and Liam is the me any time of the day or night 

Anxiety is horrible and very difficult to cope with. I can't explain it in any other way but need to get better.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017