January favourites

So it is time for my first monthly favourites of 2015. I cannot believe that we are a month in already! I hope you are all enjoying 2015.


Herbal essences seductively straight shampoo and conditioner

I have loved these for a long time but havent brought them in ages so my other half got me some. They smell amazing and my hair feels so much healthier after using the products. The only issue I have with these is that the bottle shape is a bit bad to use all the product.

Beauticology raspberry cream macaroon foot cream

This product smells amazing, just like a pack of love heart sweets. You dont need to use a lot for it to cover you feet. And my feet feel fresher and more hydrated straight after using the product.

Baylis and Harding, Mulberry hollyhock and thyme body lotion

The lotion again smells so good but I do find it a little over powering. The lotion absorbs well into my skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. I also find that again you do not need a lot of the product to use.

Kalms

These have been a big help over the last few months, weather they actually work or weather its in my head they seem to do the job. They calm me down and take the edge off of my worrying.

Avon brush

I believe this my be an eye brush but I have been using it to blend in my concealer. It has very soft bristles and does the job that I use it for well. 

Smashbox photofinish primer

This was a free sample and I can say that I loved it, just wish it was more in my price range, it covered well and smoothed my skin without any effort required. 

Fiona shaw, thats not my books

Lilly is obsessed with these books with the touchy feely bits and enjoys the different books that we own for that range. Some of them are so soft to touch too. And such cute little, not so much stories but the idea is cute.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017