Lack of blogging.

So I am going to patient. ompletely honest with you why I haven't been blogging as much.

1. I now have a job which ranges from 12-15 hours a week.
2. I am having a roughly time with emotions which I hope to get sorted soon.
3. I have just plain forgot some days.

So I now work at a supermarket part time. This is only temporary and I Miss both Lilly and Liam so much. But it makes me treasure moments like below even more.

I am having a bad time with feeling low and constantly crying, I have been to the doctors who have referred me to talk to a mental bealth officer.

With all that happening I have just plain forgot some nights and have just taken myself off tp bed.  

Thanks for being patient.

XxX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Car fixed & Free fruit • Summer Holiday Project 2016 #24 - #25

Mummy + Me | April 2017